1. What is Denas?
DENAS stands for Dynamic Electro Neuro Adaptive Stimulator. Denas is battery operated electronic non-invasive nerve energy stimulator and regulator with a full strength of the SCENAR Technology. Denas therapy helps to relieve pain, improve functionality, restore, maintain and optimize general health. Denas creates ideal condition for the body using its own internal pharmacy of neuropeptides.
2. What are neuropeptides?
Substances produced by the brain that may regulate (stimulate or inhibit) cellular function and reduce perception of pain.
3. Who can have Denas treatment?
People with following must not use Denas treatment: during pregnancy (unless specifically medically advised), people with cardiac pacemaker, for self-aid in alcoholic intoxication, people with individual intolerance.
4. Who can apply Denas?
Doctors, physicians, osteopaths, chiropractors, sport, massage, aroma, and beauty therapists, naturopaths, health practitioners, as well as persons that don’t have the medical education can use Denas to great effect.
5. What does treatment look and feel like?
The treatment must be performed in a lying or sitting position, in convenient posture. The treatment is applied to skin, which must be free of clothes. The sensation varies from person to person, and also on different areas of the body. Generally, the feeling is either a tingly feeling or a slightly scratchy feeling, and the level of power can be adjusted according to the patient’s sensitivity, so it needn’t be uncomfortable.
6. How does it work?
Using a simple 1.5V (Denas) or 9V (DiaDens), they work by stimulating the brain with a constantly varying signal. This causes it to instruct your nervous system to generate internal pharmacy of neuropeptides. Our brains tend to become used to a disease, and switch off; but the Denas device can stimulate it to enable the generation, within the body, of the neuropeptides needed for complete recovery.
7. How many treatments will I need?
Results are often very quick with Denas, but a course of treatment may include from 1 to 14 procedures, in certain case up to 20 or more. Dynamic reaction of the body unit and restoration of the disabled function are taken into consideration.
8. How long is the Denas treatment?
In infants under 1 year - 5-15 minutes.
In infants under 1-3 years old - 15-20 minutes.
In children 3-5 years old - 20-25 minutes.
In children older than 5 years - 25-40 minutes.
In adults - 40 minutes and more.
9. What is the method of treatment that characterizes Denas as a "unique" one?
The Denas is unique in that it has computer controlled biofeedback capabilities, i.e. there is a communication between the device and the brain.
10. How can devices display diagnostic information?
Different models perform diagnostics in different ways: Denas has sound and light indications, DiaDens - more advanced models feature digital LCD readout of operational, diagnostic and therapeutic modes as well as automatic dosage indication.
11. Are Denas devices suitable for treatment of animals (veterinary medicine)?
The devices are well used in veterinary medicine.
12. Is Denas therapy tested?
Denas therapy is proved objectively by experimental research carried out in the laboratory of Biophysics of the Institute of Clinical and Experimental Medicine. In Australia, pilot study was carried out by the Department of Health and Chiropractic at Macquarie University on the effectiveness of Enar (one of the modification of Scenar devices) and TENS therapy on chronic neck pain.
13. How does Denas differ from TENS machine?
• TENS machine emits high constant electrical impulses, which block or override the pain messages travelling to the brain. So, TENS machine doesn’t have a biofeedback capabilities.
• Denas electrical impulses are low and not constant, each impulse is different from the previous one, so the body is unable to adopt to the signal.
• The Denas impulse stimulates C-fibres, which make up about 85% of the nerves in the body. This explains the quick effectiveness of Denas therapy on the whole body.
14. When the optimal time for treatment?
The best time to treat is the time of an acute attack of the disease.
Treat when you have time for it, but the best time during the day is a period of maximum functional activity of the treated organs.
15. Can I use two Denas devices simultaneously?
Yes, that saves you time and enhances the effect of treatment.
16. Is there a warranty?
Yes, 12 months warranty from the date of sale. In case of failure or defects found during the guarantee period, you can return it and get a new replacement.
17. Is it legal to use Denas devices?
Yes, Denas devices are ARTG listed in Australia (ARTG Number 169570). As the official distributor of the Denas devices in Australia, devices purchased through us are legal and insurable.